 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1033
Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Paul Maxwell writes:
I bought the Prancing Pony set at TRU over the weekend for $34.00.

  I plan to pick up most of the product line, but I haven't seen any of it
locally yet.  Where in the TRU did you find them?  The folks at my local
shop don't know anything about them, although I anticipate that the sets
might show up near the LotR action figures, rather than in the construction
brick aisle...

     Dave!