 Model Team / 952
Re: My site is down :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:23:55 GMT

hi dennis

is it possible you would get this url (i mean www.legotrucks.com)
maybe you would have it

pixel

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEx7qp.MuM@lugnet.com...
My website isn't on-line anymore.

About a year ago I hosted my html-files on Jan-Tore's account
(www.legotrucks.com). Today I saw there weren't any visitors on my site.
When I surfed to it I saw the domain name doesn't exist anymore L

I haven't heard anything from Jan-Tore since October / November last year.
Because his domain name is gone, I also can't mail him to his legotrucks
mail addresses.

Now I have to search for a temporary solution to host my html-files (I put
all my images on Brickshelf). I will probably open a new geocities account.
The shortcut will be the same I hope (fly.to/bosman). I add link the new URL
to it.

Since this week I haven't got an internet connection at home. We had
internet via the cable, but we were not satisfied with our provider. Soon we
will have a new connection via ADSL. By then, I will try to upload all
html-files on my work place.

Dennis