 Model Team / 524
    DEMAG crane —Dennis Bosman
   Hi Beat, As I’ve said in my previous message, your crane will be great. I was completely surprised when I saw the first pictures. What’s the lenght of the undercarriage? You wrote the crane is 26 stud wide. Why that? Our cranes (Ron Jansen’s LTM1400 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: DEMAG crane —Beat Felber
   (...) Hi Dennis First I want to say you that you are very lucky. Currently I don't have much time for my hobby and internet, because there is much work to do for my studies. But normally, I take an hour after weekends to have a look what's new on (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: DEMAG crane —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ? :-) I had very similar thoughts when building the latest crane, and indeed it is slightly wider than it should be too. I'm not at all averse to fudging the dimensions in this manner as long as (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: DEMAG crane —Dennis Bosman
   Sometimes I also deviate from my scale. When I build a model it occurs that e.g. the front overhang doesn’t look well when I build it on scale. Than I make it 1 stud longer. The same concerns axle distances. But mostimes I try to build everything on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: DEMAG crane —Thomas Avery
   (...) Perhaps in the future I'll go for an offshore crane. Right now I'm focusing on a more transportable model; something I can take to Brickfest, should I go. Mammoet's MSG 50 is quite nice, but I don't have any details except for a few poor (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: DEMAG crane —Tobbe Arnesson
     <<snip>> (...) I also tried to response to the e-mail you sent me but I got this in return: "Subject: Undeliverable Mail X-Mailer: <SMTP32 v20020313> Status: U X-UIDL: 2220 Delivery failed 20 attempts: Thomas.Avery@intecen...eering.com Original (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

         Re: DEMAG crane —Thomas Avery
     (...) Well that's odd. As far as I know, my work email is functioning properly. If you're having trouble with it, then just use my home email address: tja@texbrick.com thanks, TJ (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: DEMAG crane —Dennis Bosman
   Hi Thomas, Companies mostimes doesn’t respond on requests of information for scale modelling. You’ll probably know that Mammoet/Van Seumeren is a very popular company in the world of scale modelling. Maybe people build their trucks and cranes. When (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: DEMAG crane —Thomas Avery
   (...) Thanks! That will help me out. I'm going to try and make it to the Offshore Technology Conference this May (it's here in Houston) and hopefully Mammoet will be there. Van Seumeren had a booth at the OTC a few years back, so perhaps Mammoet (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)