 Model Team / 543
Re: DEMAG crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
... I will ask Jan
for some info about the MSG-50 containirized crane. I will probably see Jan
on the next 13th April during the Modelshow Europe. Maybe he has some clear
pictures. When I have some I will scan them and put them on Brickshelf so
you can download them.

Thanks! That will help me out.

I'm going to try and make it to the Offshore Technology Conference this May
(it's here in Houston) and hopefully Mammoet will be there. Van Seumeren had
a booth at the OTC a few years back, so perhaps Mammoet will be there this year.
I know they have an office here in Houston.

I will let you know when I have more info about the MSG-50. Futher I will
search for some detailed images in magazines. I will upload them on
Brickshelf as well when I have some.

Dennis

Thanks for your help!

TJ