 Model Team / 141
Re: Flex tube material)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:49:50 GMT

"Philip Ogston" <ogstonpj@worldnet.att.net> writes:
By the way, I looked quickly at the Lugnet entry for 5571, but
couldn't spot the T connectors.  How are they used?

5571 has an 8 cylinder engine under the hood.  Inserted in the hole in
the middle of each cylinder (2x2 round brick), is a T connector.  I would
guess that some of the other cars with engines, such as the Blue Fury,
*might* have T connectors...
--Bram