 Technic / 1170
Re: Pneumatic T connectors (was Re: Flex tube material)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:38:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Philip Ogston" <ogstonpj@worldnet.att.net> writes:
(can't get T connectors without buying tube, just got two more
service packs :-)

Yeah, you can...I have way more T's than pneumatic sets--they're used as
details in Model Team engines, eg, 5571 comes with eight.
--Bram

Thanks for the tip!  I've thought about buying Model Team sets, and this is one
more enticement.  Does anyone know of other model team (or other genre) sets
which contain pneumatic T connectors?

By the way, I looked quickly at the Lugnet entry for 5571, but couldn't spot
the T connectors.  How are they used?

Phil