 MediaWatch / 523
Re: Andrew Black (was Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:05:33 GMT

Y'know, since Andrew Black seems so keen to release lego action figures, I
thought I'd help him out by letting him know that I AM willing to license my
various creations "Steve and Joyce Ogreman -- Kraken Hunters!", and "The
Gherkin -- Suicide Bomb!"...

http://www.geocities.com/dalishat/lego/newjunk/

::in the voice of Jon Lovitz::
...for a MILLION dollars! Yeah...
::snicker::

-- Hop-Frog (all ways thinking of new and creative ways to make people look
at crummy digital images)