 Off-Topic / Debate / 15819
Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:00:20 GMT

i can see where your coming from, its just that they seem to be competing
with their own product, you know the figures of jackstone.
and dont worry about that misquote thing, i havent been doing this forum
thing for very long and i can see i read it wrong. im just glad its still
possible to have a normal conversation about our views on lego,
much apreciated richie

peter