 MediaWatch / 524
523  |  525
Subject:
BricksWest on Local Newscast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 08:14:15 GMT

I was in for a shock on my local news tonight, WPSD Ch 6 in Paducah, KY ran
a feature on Legoland Carlsbad, CA and the gathering of Lego afficianados
from all over the country who brought their personal creations to the
Legoland Park. The creations included lots of trains, castles, and other
creations.

They did not mentions BricksWest by name, but they did show your displays,
although the camera panned very quickly across the hall.

Did anyone else see anything similiar to this on your local news in your
area?