 MediaWatch / 525
Re: BricksWest on Local Newscast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:13:33 GMT

They did not mentions BricksWest by name, but they did show your displays,
although the camera panned very quickly across the hall.

Did anyone else see anything similiar to this on your local news in your
area?

Same thing ran on our local NBC affiliate here in Cleveland, Ohio...  Good shot
of the trains running and the hall

Ken