 Marketplace / Theory / 814
Re: CC acceptance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:38:51 GMT

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 01:36:52 GMT, "Troy Cefaratti"
<mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:

(I was also required to have a vendors license, issued by the state, before
i could apply.  This leads to them hounding you for sales tax.  Also was
required to produce a photo of my place of business, which at the time was a
10x10 room at my ISP!)

Gotta love the government sticking its nose into private dealings
between two people...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/