 Marketplace / Theory / 2684
Re: Authorized Lego retailers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:58:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Jake McKee wrote:

I've passed this site along to Legal to get more information on this, and I'm
sure they'll be all over it. Between the strange "authorized" thing, the
"borrowing" of the legoshop.com stylings and imagery, the "borrowing" of
lego.com graphic materials, and the incorrect trademark usage, something smells
fishy.

Holy cow, I just went to that site and it's almost a carbon copy of the Shop at
Home website!  Wonder how long before that site is taken down...

-Bryan