 Marketplace / Theory / 1427
Re: Interesting way of sabotaging an auction - if the seller is overseas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:15:55 GMT

Scott A wrote:
I have auction running now. Less than 12 hours into it I have a bid
retraction:
He states:
"I believe there will be a duty fee. I'm not sure I can pay that"

i THINK IF i WERE YOU i'D ADD SOMETHING TO TEH AUCTION DESCRIPTION
sCOTT, (oops caps lock!) pointing out that there's no duty on
construction toys (ie Lego) being imported into teh US.

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/