 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 641 – 660 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)

Well, I got 4, so I don't feel too bad. Tom, however... :) J/K It is a nice set, a good deal, good parts! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.100)

  Re: ETOYs still says they have 6596s

I ordered a few, they are on their way! Good parts! :) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.100)

  Kohl's Sale

People seem to have missed this ad, Kohl's is having a "20 to 40% Sale on Toys" this week. It didn't specify what the percent was in the ad but I stopped in today after work and found out that it is 25%(1) off on LEGO. The sad part of it is that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.099)

  Re: S@H & www.lego.com down?

(...) I was on the site earlier today before 2:00 PM eastern times. I placed several things in my cart and then moved them to my wish list. I then started searching other LEGO foreign sites to see what was available outside the U.S. While shifting (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 1.099)

  Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun

Well, unfortunately, I did get my order yesterday and everything was in there, shipped correctly, and arrived relatively undamaged, outside of the stickers on the box. :) My Pokemon cards not only came undamaged, they seemed to be in perfect order! (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.099)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) Maybe bulk-order of older stuff, not bulk-order of parts. And the shipping alone makes it somewhat prohibitive to order things from BB unless you're really desperate for something, imo. Too bad we don't have a US equivalent of BB. (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

parts
(score: 1.099)

  Re: S@H airplanes

(...) ***HOW DID YOU KNOW?*** The S@H reps I spoke with didn't even know it was in their system unless they had already accepted an order this morning. Furthermore, they couldn't even find out how many parts the set has (LUGNET accuracy again)... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.099)

  Re: S@H airplanes

(...) I could tell you but then I'd have to ... Actually it was because I asked for the other one and asked if rumors that it was getting low were true. The rep I had on the line said yes, and that they were going to get 1775 as a substitute. PS (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.099)

  Re: S@H airplanes

(...) Good advice! I did the same thing this morning -- the rep said the McDonald's set will ship before the planes. She also commented that "News sure travels fast" to which I replied, "Yes, on the Internet it does." She mentioned that they had (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.099)

  Re: places to find good selection/deals?

(...) and (...) I defy you! RES-Q may not be a "classic" town series, but the parts and accessories rock! The main models are pretty fun, but they do have some points I'll admit to being faulty. The colors are odd for a Emergency team, also, they (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.098)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

Well, I just received my DYA order yesterday (along with my Busy Bee order - what a lot of LEGO). I'm affraid I may have to go back for more 5571s (and maybe an 8880 for parts)... (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.098)

  Old Grey 1x1 Plates at S@H

Shop @ Home is selling 90-piece bags of 1x1 plates for $2.99: <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG2 old very light grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG3 old light grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG4 old dark grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG5 (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

list
(score: 1.098)

  Dark Forest FOTW

At the Glendora, California Wal-Mart I was browsing the LEGO aisle when I happened to look up at the top shelf, where they usually have extra stock of what's on the normal shelves.. well, much to my surprise, I saw about 8 boxes of 6079 Dark Forest (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.098)

  RCX 1.0 availablilty

This is a message I posted on RTL: Here is what I have observed so far: The RCX's in the plain 1.0 boxes all have power jacks. The RCX's in the 1.0 boxes with 1.5 upgrade stickers also have the jacks The RCX's in the 1.5 boxes do not have power (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

parts
(score: 1.098)

  4561 Railway Express for $93.57 @ kbkids

By using the 10% off coupon at (URL) (not sure but it appears you can use this more than once) + 20% off sale + free shipping at (URL) you can get a 4561 Railway Express for $93.57. Seems like a fairly nice deal for those of us that have jumped in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.097)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) I don't know about any sharks on it, but the mother ship model not only has an R2D2 on it (painted flat dark dark gray), but it has a VW Van and a ton of random airplane and car parts from a whole bunch of different models. Up close it is very (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.097)

  Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

So my best friends Ben Roller and Michael Hader and I went to the LEGO store in North Georgia. It was a pleasnt two hour drive, my air conditioner broke but the temp was bearable. We looked around and found out a few things. Seems this actually will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.097)

  Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

I will be in the Potomac Mills area this weekend and I might be able to stop by the LEGO store there. How is the Pick-a-Brick selection there? In particular I'm looking for gray, dark gray and brown bricks (old or new colors) in 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6 (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.097)

  Re: Orlando LIC

Dennett wrote in message ... (...) retail, (...) Prices are pretty much standard retail, maybe a little higher. Selection tends to mirror S@H catalog although they don't have as many parts packs. Sometimes they will have some odd ball stock. One (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.097)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

This is screaming for a separate parts pack! Ugh! Scott S. (...) ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) LEGO Page: (URL) to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page! (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

parts
(score: 1.096)

More:  Next Page >>