 Marketplace / Shopping / 892
891  |  893
Subject:
Kohl's Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:06:02 GMT

People seem to have missed this ad, Kohl's is having a "20 to 40% Sale on Toys"
this week.  It didn't specify what the percent was in the ad but I stopped in
today after work and found out that it is 25%(1) off on LEGO.  The sad part of
it is that they have higher prices on the Star Wars LEGO than normal retail,
this kept me from picking up a bunch of Landspeeder and simialar sized sets
:^   The rest appeared to be at regular retail, usually the Kohl's around here
run the regular retail prices on LEGO, but I haven't stopped by looking for the
Star Wars sets since around release time so I have no idea if this is an bump
the price up for the ad thing or not.  Anyways picked up one small set for
parts and a pair of shoes(the real reason for stopping).
Mike

1.  Percent in your neck of the woods may vary :^)