 Marketplace / Shopping / 967
Re: S@H airplanes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:25:48 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
S@H is accepting back orders for

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1775

Larry -

***HOW DID YOU KNOW?***

I could tell you but then I'd have to ...

Actually it was because I asked for the other one and asked if rumors
that it was getting low were true. The rep I had on the line said yes,
and that they were going to get 1775 as a substitute.

PS Lugnet does not have the parts count or didn't. Perhaps now that
we're all getting it someone can update Todd and the DB with the info