 Marketplace / Shopping / 1031
Re: S@H airplanes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:40:47 GMT

When I ordered four sets of the 1775 the Lego rep would not give me • a
Mcdonald's set as the 1775 was a new item not listed in the holiday
catalog.

I managed to get a freebie even with ordering 1775.  Of course, I
didn't have a catalog in front of me (I stated that to the S@H rep,
but it didn't matter).

2 1775s, 2 3438s, a large gray baseplate and two T-junction road
plates, gives me...  a free McDonald's!  :)

(which unfortunately are being held hostage by UPS in
Chelmsford/Billerica...  wish I would just stay home from work
tomorrow and wait for the package...  too bad Raytheon doesn't
completely allow telecommuting  :( )

-Jeremy.