 Marketplace / Shopping / 979
Re: S@H airplanes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Ulring writes:
Call back and ask about your order.  When I asked about a free McDonalds set
with my order of four 1775 my rep put me on hold to check with someone, so I
assume she got an approval from her supervisor.  No harm in playing dumb and
asking questions...

Even better- I called up with a bog order not too long ago.  I wanted to get
four total McD's sets, and I was well over $75 for ordering.  I made it clear
that I wanted to pay for 3 and get the fourth one free...

Anyway, I ended up getting charged for all four, even though they showed up on
the invoice as a lot of three and a single one.

Of course, a quick call back to S@H cleared it all up.

eric