 Marketplace / Shopping / 900
Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:59:33 GMT

Well, unfortunately, I did get my order yesterday and everything was in there,
shipped correctly, and arrived relatively undamaged, outside of the stickers on
the box. :) My Pokemon cards not only came undamaged, they seemed to be in
perfect order! :( (I gave them to our administrative Assistant, her son is
Pokemon mad). I got 4 of the Outback Airstrips, 6 of the UFO Warp Wing Fighter
(2 for me, 4 for my roommate for Christmas, he is Mr. UFO), 2 of the Robo Force
big robots, the Technic Mountain Rambler, the small police boat 4012?, and 2 of
the big UFO flying saucers. Great prices for some good parts/ LEGO sets. Wish
some other stores would have these good of prices!

Scott S.

Ben Roller wrote:
        2.  Did anyone else get the wrong thing from KBKids?  My
roommate got the wrong Lego set (lucky boy) and they told him to keep
it while they send the right one.  Someone already said that they got
some Star Trek dolls.  Anyone else?

Ben Rolller

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”