 Marketplace / Shopping / 903
Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:48:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Well, unfortunately, I did get my order yesterday and everything was in there,
shipped correctly, and arrived relatively undamaged, outside of the stickers • on
the box. :) My Pokemon cards not only came undamaged, they seemed to be in
perfect order! :( (I gave them to our administrative Assistant, her son is
Pokemon mad). <snip>

Does anyone want our Pokemon cards?  I can't stand the things... Maybe I should
try and sell them on eBay.  POKEMON!  Not available in any store!  Maybe not.

Naji