 Marketplace / Shopping / 905
Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:08:10 GMT

She said that
my $10 off can be redeemed at any KB toystore just by having them call
KBKids. (cool, now to go see if they have any airstrips!)

Where did you get this coupon?  Is it one of the internet discounts or a real
piece of paper?  The KB Toys around here don't sell Lego, but there is a KB
Toyworks that I could use it at.

It was the Internet coupon that everyone else in the world used. I
mentioned this to her, but since my order didn't go through I
apparently have one "in the system" credited to me that I can use for
anything at any KB store.  Not sure if ours has Lego or not (they are
starting to, so if you haven't been in the last 6 months or so, you
should look again), but I'm about to take a road trip through 4-5
states this weekend, so I think I'll go see if KB has a store-finder
and plan a few stops along the way. :)

Ben Roller