 Off-Topic / Fun / 3152
Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:24:32 GMT

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:48:50 GMT, "Naji Norder" <n.norder@computer.org>
wrote:

Does anyone want our Pokemon cards?  I can't stand the things... Maybe I should
try and sell them on eBay.  POKEMON!  Not available in any store!  Maybe not.

Sure, I'd be interested in the Pokemon cards.  If you want to check out the
remains of my last parts sale, maybe we work out a trade.

That offer goes for anyone else who has Pokemon game cards they don't want.

The part-sale leftovers are at
<http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/lagoon/8641/sale/>.

Steve