 Marketplace / Shopping / 906
Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:19:33 GMT

broller@NOSPAMclemson.edu (Ben Roller) wrote:

<snip>
2.  Did anyone else get the wrong thing from KBKids?  My
roommate got the wrong Lego set (lucky boy) and they told him to keep
it while they send the right one.  Someone already said that they got
some Star Trek dolls.  Anyone else?

Back when KBKids had its grand opening I picked up a bunch of Star
Wars sets, and in place of the Naboo Fighter They'd given me an
inflatable Jar Jar Binks chair.  To save shipping headaches, the
service rep just refunded the cost of the Naboo Fighter, told me to
keep the chair, and had me order another Naboo Fighter.

He explained that there had been many such mixups, do to problems
with the warhouse filling the orders, which certainly seems in line
with what folks have found.

Adam
Adam Payne

[[ New site in progress:  http://adampayne.homepage.com/lego ]]