 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 241 – 260 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

Hello, I returned from my visit to the Georgia Lego Outlet in Dawsonville today. I'm not sure that all these sets are not available through shop@home, you probably know better than I do, so here is the first 20 of my best guess list with prices (not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.462)

  Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) Yes, it does. I know of green, black and white. Any other colors? (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.462)

  Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) Yup, Red (8448) and Translucent White (the original axles). :) Jeff "You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed" (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.462)

  Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) And it looked to me like the new X-Wing will have some grey axles. (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.462)

  Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(This is final installment earlier post that I have continued to build on with additional sets. Sorry, but my internet connection is really slow (bad phone line).) Hello, I returned from my visit to the Georgia Lego Outlet in Dawsonville today. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) Is there anything good on the CD? I got the sub without the CD when S@H was discounting them.. (...) That came down in price since I was last there..It was over $200 which is [a lot] more than it was at S@H ($164). Michael Hader (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  Re: Partial Results...

You can add our little order to the list... it was FINALLY cancelled yesterday (after sitting in CCH for two weeks): 1 Railway Express and 1 Super Cycle Center, BOTH gone. Total: $88.69 with shipping I also had two unanswered emails to their (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

The WM near me has the Super LEGO value sets on clearance for $14 - this is the set with the Rock Raiders crew, ResQ Speedboat, Ninja Blaster, Frontier Patrol, and a LEGO Classic set. Oh, and a blue Technic case. I snagged one because I was thinking (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) According to Technica (see (URL)), this set has *green* cross-axles (I wouldn't know, my only copy is hidden away, waiting for my son's birthday). Those axles would more reason to nab this set. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  Re: More of the List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(...) Does anyone happen to have the phone number to this store? I have searched previous posts and have not been able to find it. thanks steve (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  Re: Complete List of non-S@H Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

I forgot to mention one set of products. They have these neat little coloring books for 99 cents each. I'm not a big coloring book fan, but obviously they are pretty old as the covers are glossy and show scenes from Blacktron and other older sets. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  More of the List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices

(This is an earlier post that I have continued to build on with additional sets, I'll probably have one more update where I finish.) Hello, I returned from my visit to the Georgia Lego Outlet in Dawsonville today. I'm not sure that all these sets (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) Think they'll turn around and sell our email info? "For sale, list consisting of gullible customers-- Ripe!" -- WB -John (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.461)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

My beef is the way they handled this fiasco. TRU did "The Right Thing", they at least TRIED to make it up to customers (I wish I hadn't chosen January Delivery on that 8448, I would have gotten PAID to buy it!). WB's online store SUCKS ROCKS. They (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.460)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

john hadd wrote in message ... (...) LAME. (...) said (...) my (...) ant (...) Attorney (...) tentacles!! (...) I posted another thread about the WBstore (please read if you had problems with WBstore.com) and I listed a link to the complaint form (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.460)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) This summer I had an interesting run around to get something for the price I conducted a transaction at. I still had a little bit of that airline scrip from the settlement a few years back, and since the last time I tried to use it at a travel (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

list
(score: 1.460)

  Re: Ultimate Lego Book

Amazon shows it at $19.95 list and selling for $13.97 (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.459)

  Re: DON'T call S@H for elusive train sets!

They had 4552 when I called to make the list, but I bought the 4 they had left, which is why I listed them as not available. Unless they found a few more after my order went through, they never had them as of the time of my listing. Knowing (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?

(...) They ran through part of my wish list before I asked--they said unequivocally that CS were the ones to call. best Lindsay (wishing for 6929, 6276, 6277, etc etc world peace etc) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.458)

  List of Collector Classics on sale at S@H

I haven't seen this posted yet, so here is the list of Collector Classics on sale at S@H until July 1st or until stock is gone. Note the SP code at the end of the set number to get the price. In order of the flyer 2126SP train cars $69.50 now $55.00 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.458)

More:  Next Page >>