 Marketplace / Shopping / 9923
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:35:15 GMT

I have a strong urge to think positive thoughts here:

I would be delighted if Shop at Home decides to sell the blue passenger
coach and Conductor Max and Engineer Charlie seperately. I'm convinced they
will do so in due time, maybe even in more colours than green and blue only.
After all, the My Own Train locomotives where available in 5 different
colours also. And how else would we non-americans be able to buy these
desirable items?
This will not-not-not be another sad #3303 Blue Tub story, the very much
wanted one we could never buy in most European countries.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.