 Marketplace / Shopping / 9914
Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:59:16 GMT

Posted for Rosemary Regner who mailed me asking to post this... she's having
trouble.

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Corey said (on BL: http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=16890) that the
box is green but the contents are blue.

I just came home from Target. They had one set $159.99, Lego Express that
clearly contains a blue MOT passenger car identical to the green MOT $19.99
passenger car. The box that Corey shows is the Lego Express train.

They also had the Sopwith Camel.

Rose