 Marketplace / Shopping / 899
    KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Ben Roller
   Well, I got my Outback Airstrip from KBKids.com today. No, wait, that's not a...what the heck, "DRIP-IT Handy Funnel"? The Package: The outside packaging had my name and address and said that it was from KBKIDS, but the invoice inside the package (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Well, unfortunately, I did get my order yesterday and everything was in there, shipped correctly, and arrived relatively undamaged, outside of the stickers on the box. :) My Pokemon cards not only came undamaged, they seemed to be in perfect order! (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Naji Norder
     (...) on (...) Does anyone want our Pokemon cards? I can't stand the things... Maybe I should try and sell them on eBay. POKEMON! Not available in any store! Maybe not. Naji (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Mike Stanley
      (...) I paged John Morgan and asked him for his - I could use yours if you don't find someone else who wants them. A lady that works with us says her kids love them. (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

         Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Larry Pieniazek
      (...) If no one else speaks up, sure. My kids love them. I think they're a bit over priced but who am I to talk. The market seems to be bearing it. No i don't want to trade a blue hopper for them. (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

         Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Steve Bliss
     (...) Sure, I'd be interested in the Pokemon cards. If you want to check out the remains of my last parts sale, maybe we work out a trade. That offer goes for anyone else who has Pokemon game cards they don't want. The part-sale leftovers are at (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Naji Norder
     I received my order yesterday. Everything was in order. A couple comments.... (...) Mine was packaged poorly. The top six inches of the box were empty. The top of the box had been crushed and the tape had torn. I could clearly see inside that there (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Ben Roller
     (...) It was the Internet coupon that everyone else in the world used. I mentioned this to her, but since my order didn't go through I apparently have one "in the system" credited to me that I can use for anything at any KB store. Not sure if ours (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Ray Sanders
     Ben, One thing that might be happening here: sometimes companies use big mega-warehouses as shippers. Warehouses that they do not own, nor do they own the stock within. The computer/hardware/software business has a few of these. Go to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Ben Roller
      (...) Nice work finding the "proof". I had assumed what you'd found out. The invoice from Improvements had the same address as KBKids on the outside of the package, and neither company knew of the other, so it makes sense that they each just sell (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Steve Demlow
     (...) Similarly, some of the shipments I get from S@H come from "LDI Fulfillment" or somesuch, a different label than the usual S@H one. I assume it's the same sort of deal. Fortunately S@H (or whoever it is) usually does a good job of including the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Adam Payne
   broller@NOSPAMclemson.edu (Ben Roller) wrote: <snip> (...) Back when KBKids had its grand opening I picked up a bunch of Star Wars sets, and in place of the Naboo Fighter They'd given me an inflatable Jar Jar Binks chair. To save shipping headaches, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)