 Marketplace / Shopping / 8959
8958  |  8960
Subject:
Good News for us?? (was: Bad news for TRU)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:48:44 GMT

Question:

Can people watch the TRUs that close and see if they can acquire the 'promo'
items that might be related to Lego? I'm thinking of the large mini-figs and
bricks, if they are in place....

of course, I've only seen these in the updated format stores, so they might not
become available, but just in case, I'll state my interest in acquiring them...

No doubt they will eventually show up on eBay

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115