 Marketplace / Shopping / 8359
Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 01:44:26 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:Gn6GJJ.FG8@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I actually have three (3) of the 4810 buckets in my posession and I think
people will be pleased.

They have REGULAR SIZED MINIFIGS and a REGULAR SIZE TOWN DOOR and WINDOW
(blue)!

Here is a picture:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86178

Unlike most buckets, there isn't a parts breakdown on one of the labels.

It looks very similar to the 4285 bucket that Wal-Mart had last year on • the
day after Thanksgiving for $4.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Yet another reply to my own post ... ;-)

I had an empty 4285 bucket lying around so took a quick look at it and as
far as I can tell the parts are identical to 4810.  Same minifig, same
slopes, same freestyle wheels, even some of the artwork is the same.  So if
you were happy with 4285 last year, you will be happy with 4810 (other than
it costing $1 more).

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders