 Marketplace / Shopping / 8358
Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 01:30:41 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:Gn6GJJ.FG8@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I actually have three (3) of the 4810 buckets in my posession and I think
people will be pleased.

They have REGULAR SIZED MINIFIGS and a REGULAR SIZE TOWN DOOR and WINDOW
(blue)!

Here is a picture:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86178

Unlike most buckets, there isn't a parts breakdown on one of the labels.

It looks very similar to the 4285 bucket that Wal-Mart had last year on • the
day after Thanksgiving for $4.

I found this at a Wal-Mart in Garner, North Carolina this evening.  My • local
Wal-Mart (Cary, NC) didn't have them out yet.  These were the only three I
could find and they were on the regular LEGO shelf.

Mike

[ ... snipped .. ]

I forgot to mention that I paid $5 each for them.  They scanned without any
problem.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders