 Marketplace / Shopping / 8343
Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:23:35 GMT

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
news:Gn3rMn.LHG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Stangl writes:
MAY be only 6-11am Fri morning

Duplo 3126 (40pc)
Creator 4810 (254pc)

That would make sense. Thats basically the same deal as last year, • although I
was in the door at 6:10am, they had all been grabbed. Talk about a • mad-house.
This year I'll wait a few hours then go see what (if anything) survived.

Ray

Last year they (they were $4) disappeared from my local (Cary, NC) Wal-Mart
pretty quickly but I found them at other Wal-Mart's for another couple of
weeks and the price remained $4.

Anyone have a picture of 4810?  LUGNET does not and neither does LEGO.com
nor Brickset.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders