 Marketplace / Shopping / 8340
Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:04:53 GMT

From past experience, it is usually limited to how many you can grab.

If you want a lot of these, scout out your Wal-mart the day before (Wed) to
find where they have put these. The toy section in the morning is awful and
shopping carts are impossible. Many times they have the same stuff in other
areas, like the baby section, that will have virtually nobody.

Rose
A Veteran bargain shopper

Is this for real? If so is it country wide?
I'm not a big fan of the creator tubs, but if they really are $5 each then • I
will definately be getting a few of them as there are a few good parts in
there.

Do you happen to know if there's a limit to how many you will be allowed • to
purchase?
Thanks,
Richard.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message