 Marketplace / Shopping / 8338
Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:10:48 GMT

Is this for real? If so is it country wide?
I'm not a big fan of the creator tubs, but if they really are $5 each then I
will definately be getting a few of them as there are a few good parts in
there.

Do you happen to know if there's a limit to how many you will be allowed to
purchase?
Thanks,
Richard.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message