 Marketplace / Shopping / 8336
8335  |  8337
Subject:
Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:46:47 GMT

MAY be only 6-11am Fri morning

Duplo 3126 (40pc)
Creator 4810 (254pc)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home
***http://ba.dsm.org/
***SF Bay Area DSMs

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart

Is this for real? If so is it country wide? I'm not a big fan of the creator tubs, but if they really are $5 each then I will definately be getting a few of them as there are a few good parts in there. Do you happen to know if there's a limit to how (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart

(...) That would make sense. Thats basically the same deal as last year, although I was in the door at 6:10am, they had all been grabbed. Talk about a mad-house. This year I'll wait a few hours then go see what (if anything) survived. Ray (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart

(...) The database description of this item is practically nonexistent. Can anyone describe it, or better yet, provide a scan of the buckets contents? And what percentage of savings is represented by a total cost of $5 per bucket? What's the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)