 Marketplace / Shopping / 8353
Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Shawn Gibson writes:
I'm mgmt. at a Wal-Mart and there's no limit. So grab a buggy, knock a few
people out of your way and run for them!
ShawnG

Can we buy some *today*, and come in Friday for a price adjustment??

JohnG, GMLTC

I asked about these at the local WM yesterday. They said that all that stuff
(door buster specials) was in the back on shrunk-wrapped pallets. Sometime in
the wee hours of Friday morning, they would wheel these out into the aisles and
yank the wrapping off at 6am. So those buckets (at least the Creator ones) are
not even on the floor yet in most stores.

Ray