 Marketplace / Shopping / 7488
Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 06:55:23 GMT

i assume that i can only order from this site if i live in germany?

Yes. However, they'll be available all over Germany, so I'm sure these • sets
will make it to the U.S. very soon through ebay or brickbay.......

Ooops, sorry, I just read Réne's statement that he is going to ship
internationally. He didn't use to do to before......

brickhead