 Marketplace / Shopping / 7455
Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 04:08:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron West writes:

100 bucks says that this is the "July Surprise" spoken of here, there and
most everywhere.
I HOPE it is not just available to one select market, I'd like to buy here
in the good ol' US of A if I can.
Fingers crossed!!!
-Aaron-

I've got to say, at first I though, "Nah. Too good to be true." But now that
I look at the sets closer and the packaging, I'm begining to think maybe
this stuff is real. I mean, if it wasn't, why did they chose the 6280 and
6289 Pirate Ships? And the box to that tractor shovel TECHNIC set looks very
professional. I dunno, with computers these days, anything is possible, but
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they look real to me. Let's hope.
Wouldn't mind another G&WE!