 Marketplace / Shopping / 7478
Re: confirmed! (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:33:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott P. Costello writes:
Well I am still unconvinced that this is going to result in an actual pirate
ship in my hands. Whole theme came and went while I was reveling in my dark
ages. But I went to Yahoo's currency translator and came up with their
conversions for the amounts listed so here they are.

set      DM          US$
6290    165,00      $73.98
6291    86,50       $38.78
6472    79,90       $35.82
8463    45,00       $20.18
8464    135,00      $60.53

I make no guarentees of the conversion rates, this is just what came through
Yahoo. If you don't believe me, or want to convert something else, check it
out at:
http://finance.yahoo.com/m3?u

Either way I am hoping that this is true, but I am not getting my hopes up
just yet.

Scott,i got roughly the same numbers give or take a few cents using
Expedia.com currencey exchange rates.I hope this is for real then.CWLeach