 Marketplace / Shopping / 7200
Re: No more Blue Tub...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:01:41 GMT

But the prices are always high, around $19.99 - $24.99.
If i found the big blue tub anywhere under $15 i'd buy about 10 of them!

I got 8 at $12/each plus 15% HST.  I'd have bought more if there had been more
to get.

(Wally World here clearanced them...they _had_ a wackload, but there were only
the 8 between 2 stores when I got to them...otherwise, I would have bought all
I could lay hands on)

James Powell