 Marketplace / Shopping / 6629
Re: Final Round of Target Clearance.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 05:48:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
If I move, it will probably be to FL, which might make some people there wince
;-)

Oh go for it Tom ;)  We can meet at 8am when K-mart (or WM or target, etc)
opens up and have coffee while counting our finds <lol>  In fact, some of the
WMs are open 24/7.   Just remember, FL is (geographically speaking) strung out
all to hell.  Miami to Pensacola is at least 12 hours of driving (probably
more). There are some place I go to, where I *know* I'll be gone overnight. The
fartherest I have ever done in one day was Atlanta. One very very long day. I
think I left an Atlanta TRU at 9pm and got home about 2:30 am. Only one stop for
gas, otherwise at posted interstate speed.

Ray (who has one store, that sells lego, less than 35 miles away)