 Marketplace / Shopping / 6611
Re: Final Round of Target Clearance.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:27:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
AS USUAL, the Bay Area is stubbornly refusing to drop prices along with the
rest of the nation.

I'd like to have a word or two with the Regional Coordinator for this area.
OK, a few thousand, very LOUD words, many of them profanity.

Hey Tom, haven't we all on Lugnet learned by now that you don't draw flies with
vinegar? :-)

When I checked three Targets in Solano county yesterday morning only one had
gone to 75% off.  Unfortunately it wasn't the first Target I hit and I
had to restrain myself from weeping when I saw women with carts piled high
at the checkout as I went into the store! There were big 75% off signs in the
clearance aisle, but most of what I found (which wasn't much, but now I have
green girl hair!) scanned at 50%.  If you point out that you found the item in
the clearance aisle and it was missed, they'll change it on the spot with that
little gunlike thing they use.

Now I'm off to try the other two Targets... now where are those car keys....

Maggie C.