 Marketplace / Shopping / 6578
Re: Final Round of Target Clearance.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Cornell writes:
I went into my local Target today (Concord, NH) to check if the long awaited
final round of clearance had started. I scanned three sets. . . same prices as
last week. As I was starting to leave, I noticed that a Target employee was
organizing one of the clearance isles and had a scanner gun. I asked if she
was marking down the clearance items, and she told me yes, and that she would
be happy to mark down any clearance item I wanted to buy. Wooo Hooo!!!!

Well, I'm outta here!  Now, where did I put those car keys....

Maggie C.