 Marketplace / Shopping / 386
Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 10:18:22 GMT

Mark Benz wrote:

Yes,
I took the train out there about a month ago when I was in Beantown for a
conference. A first rate place. They had a large box full of old and new
polybags. I bought several, 1461, 1462, 1463 & 1464s.  The other day I
ordered a bunch of 1462s online. We'll see if they have them still.
Mark

   I wonder if a cache was found, considering that I found a bunch
   in Manhattan a few weeks ago...hmmm.

   LFB.