 Marketplace / Shopping / 365
Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 03:18:02 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...

Everyone's great who works there -- and they're all great LEGO builders.
BTW, there was a house that they built out of LEGO for a feature in the
Boston Globe a couple weeks ago...  (I'll crosspost this message to the
.build group.)  Here are some photos:

  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/home.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/home_graphic.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/kitchen_gallery.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/multimedia_gallery.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/garage_gallery.shtml

They currently have this house model on display in the front window of • their
store, alongside a diorama of the new Star Wars LEGO sets.

WOW! I'm really going to have to stop by there the next time I'm in Mass.
(fortuanately for me, most of my family is there). Perhaps a summer vacation
is in order.

Just out of curiosity, do they have much older castle or any pirate in stock
(or have they been pretty well cleaned out)?

Frank