 Marketplace / Shopping / 361
Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 22:20:20 GMT

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mentorg.com> wrote:
I don't think there was any space related Dacta and yes they do have a web
site:

http://www.constructiontoys.com

I just ordered some of the 1462 polybags (I've come to the conclusion
that it's mainly new space that sucks) - this was one of my first sets
I bought in an auction after coming out of my Dark Ages, so it's kinda
special to me.  Now I'll have a small fleet.

I spoke to a very nice man named Crispin, with whom I had exchanged a
couple of e-mail messages.  He was very polite and very helpful, and
very patient with my somewhat odd billing/shipping address request.
A+ service.

I can't imagine ever ending up in Boston (unless it's fairly close to
Orange, CT, where Rachael has family) but if I do I'm going to make
a point of stopping by and meeting the people who run this shop.

Oh, if you want to order the polybags you do need to call.  More Lego
weirdness about not selling retail stuff over the web.  But the call
is worth it and the people are friendly.

Here's the number:

781-899-7900

Happy shopping!

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide