 Marketplace / Shopping / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 03:30:17 GMT

I think that Todd Lehman mentioned this previously, but I was at the
Construction Site in Waltham, MA this afternoon where I picked up three1992
polybags:

1461 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1461
1462 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1462
1464 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1464

One Town/Race, one Pirates/General, and one Space/Blacktron II.  Other than
the polybags it was a pleasure to see LEGO DACTA products on the shelves
along with the regular LEGO selection.  They still had quite a few 2152 sets
for anyone looking for the missing gable black roof pieces from 5216.

I really like this store.  It is a pleasure to spend some time in a store
that has a singular purpose as opposed to a stores that sells anything and
everything.  I would gladly spend a few dollars more per set to support a
mechant such as the Contruction Site.  Unfortunately, I doubt if we will
ever see a store like this in the Raleigh/Durham (NC) area.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh