 Marketplace / Shopping / 366
Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 03:24:53 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Mike, but I thought all space sucked!  ;-)

Not this stuff.  :)  I can't collect Space full-time, but I can stock
up on some of the cool sets like this, especially at a buck ninety
each.

  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/home.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/home_graphic.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/kitchen_gallery.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/multimedia_gallery.shtml
  http://www.boston.com/technology/packages/click/garage_gallery.shtml

They currently have this house model on display in the front window of their
store, alongside a diorama of the new Star Wars LEGO sets.

I'd love a full spread of pictures of that.  That's so cool.

Oh, if you want to order the polybags you do need to call.  More Lego
weirdness about not selling retail stuff over the web.  But the call
is worth it and the people are friendly.

Here's the number:

781-899-7900

Happy shopping!

Yeah, this isn't really their fault.  It's a LEGO policy.  They are,
however, allowed to sell DACTA directly via the web.  (DACTA is a separate
corporate sub-entity of LSI and has different rules.)

Oh yeah, I know it isn't their fault.  Lego is so backwards about some
things.  I wonder how eToys gets away with it - or do they get
different rules because they're online only, or huge?

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide