 Marketplace / Shopping / 387
Re: 6195 (Neptune Disc. Lab) at WDW-LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 10:21:15 GMT

Andrew Cooperman wrote:

I was at the LIC at Walt Disney World today and noticed that there were 5 or
so Neptune Discovery Lab sets available for around $92 each.  I'm not into
Aquazone so I didn't get one but LIC will ship and their number is (407)
828-0065.  They also still have a few Red Beard Runners available from the
Pirates theme.

   I found, at a Noodle Kidoodle here in the west suburbs of Detroit, six (6)
Neptune Discovery Labs--they're going for $49.98 retail, clearance.  I got them
to agree to discount 'em 10% more if I bought the whole lot, but I'd need five
conspirators to do it.  It might just be easier to come and buy 'em yourself!

   LFB.