 Marketplace / Shopping / 3695
Re: Shopping tip -- Big K-Mart BOGO@50%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:33:06 GMT

I don't know if this has been said here, but I "just happened" to be in my
local Big K-Mart (in Raynham, Massachusetts) where I noticed that they are
also running a buy one get one at half price promotion on LEGO this week.  I
don't know if this deal is local or widespread, but if you can manage to
combine this offer with some of their clearance prices you'd be doing pretty
good.

Unfortunately, it was kinda hard to take full advantage of the deal here since
their LEGO department looked like it had been hit by a school bus.