 Marketplace / Shopping / 3698
Re: Shopping tip -- Big K-Mart BOGO@50%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:24:34 GMT

I've found this disarray to be typical of Kmarts, especially the toy department.
It's things like this that hurt a retailer and they are often (or seem to be)
unaware of its affect.

Dennis

Chris Phillips wrote:

I don't know if this has been said here, but I "just happened" to be in my
local Big K-Mart (in Raynham, Massachusetts) where I noticed that they are
also running a buy one get one at half price promotion on LEGO this week.  I
don't know if this deal is local or widespread, but if you can manage to
combine this offer with some of their clearance prices you'd be doing pretty
good.

Unfortunately, it was kinda hard to take full advantage of the deal here since
their LEGO department looked like it had been hit by a school bus.

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)